Wednesday, April 15, 2009

fidgety.

So I'm sitting here in the computer lab, where I've been for hours, writing a paper analyzing gender roles in Snow White and Beauty and the Beast, which is actually an interesting topic, except there is one problem. I can NOT concentrate right now, you know why? oh yea, because my dad, Maya, and Hawke are ON THE WAY HERE RIGHT NOW. I think they should be on their flight to Australia out of LA already, that means they are so close to being here (well minus all the freaking hours it takes to get her). I'm going to write more of this paper, catch the bus, go back to the house, cook dinner because of course it would be my night, put in some laundry, finish this paper, go on a cleaning spree, try to sleep (which my not work because I'm so excited!), wake up, come to Uni to turn in my paper, catch a ride to the airport with Kat, get directions from her from the airport to Annandale, then SEE THOSE THREE WONDERFUL PEOPLE! oh my goodness, my mind is really all over the place! I just can't wait!! I can't believe that in the next 18 hours I'll get to see them! I'll get real hugs and kisses from people that I love and it will be wonderful!!!

3 comments:

  1. enjoy it. tell them hello for me. and i guess theyll be gone by the time i get up there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, they are leaving on the 27th, but you can see me when you are here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how wonderful! im so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete