Monday, April 6, 2009

ooh dear hahaha

haha I just remembered something funny from last night. I went out with Deanna and her host family for her birthday, and at the restaurant we went to there was a big tv with the travel channel or something like that on it. Well Jaden (the oldest boy from Deanna's host family, I think he's like 13) was pointing to the tv when beautiful views came on saying things like "oh, I own that beach" blah blah blah, and one time there was a guy jogging down a beach in a Speedo, and Jaden said "look! there's dad in his dick tuggs!!" (and imagine this being said in an thirteen year old boy Australian accent) hahaha yea, he said dick tuggs, I think everyone should start calling them that.


Also, it's Deanna's birthday right now so we are going celebrating! Just to the Tavern tonight becaues it's close-ish, but then I think on Thursday we'll go to town. I promise I'm going to add more on this blog soon! I've just been busy with school and stuff, I actually have some work to do which is way weird.

Also, I miss everyone with my whole heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment