Monday, April 13, 2009

pictures!

Here's some pictures that I promised a long time ago from my visit to the Sunny Coast and Brisbane to see KRISTEN!!

Her room is full of questions. Also, she is beautiful.

That was a long walk back to her apartment while carrying a heavy backpack home from the grocery store.

I know, we miss you too. tons.

Thanks Maya Gene...he really likes Australia.

That's me tip toeing across the rocks in front of the beautiful ocean at the Sunny Coast....you can swim anywhere here! No stinger nets! except we didn't swim, we just collected beautiful magical things.



The could probably kill everyone ever...really, look at those eyes, but they don't.. they just hang out and eat grass on Kristen's campus

They aren't so vicious looking in the day.

This is my favorite painting I think I've ever seen...it's by Charles Blackman, and apparently he has an entire collection of "Alice paintings".

This was a dandelion fountain! I think they should be everywhere. They are so beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. HA! I LOVE IT! and i miss you again =[

    but i get to see you soon!!! its getting so closer! =]

    ReplyDelete