Wednesday, March 18, 2009

100% precipitation probably

The weather here has been crazy! Yesterday it was cooler (even though cool still means hot enough to make you sweat through your shirt), and after I got out of my night class and walked home with Q I actually was chilly! I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, and my legs had goosebumps on them! That hasn't happened to me since I've been here! (other than from AC) Anyways, today it was still cooler and I just had a 10am class so I ended up getting home around noon and as soon as I came inside there was a noise like the house was falling down, so I turned around...because of course it didn't fall on me...and it was the rain that was that loud! It only went on for like 4 minutes that time though. Since then, it's probably done it like 5 more times, the wind always starts blowing super hard and then all the sudden the rain comes, and usually disappears in 2 minutes or so. It's weird.

I hope everyone had a great St. Patty's Day! Even if you don't wear green here for that day, you don't get pinched. Julie, my host mom, thought I was crazy when I asked her about that tradition.

My room is clean!! Well mostly, I have to do laundry next. yuck. I guess I'll do that tomorrow because I don't have class. I'd rather do something more fun though, oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment