Wednesday, March 25, 2009

sometimes you just have to..

I'm disappearing for a couple of days. You don't have to worry about me. I'll be with Kristen. I'll be with her in less than 4 hours or something like that. It's good I'm seeing her. It's been a rough however many days for both of us, and being with a familiar person will be nice. Oh, it'll be SO nice. I'll get a hug, and I'll give her a hug and that's what we need. Yes! I'll be back Monday. Maybe I'll stay away from the computer longer than that though. Oh I don't know. (except for that paper that I have to write by Monday which WILL get done, no worries!) I love you all. thanks. I mean it.


oh yea, and also, I think Sam plays the drums on every single piece of furniture in his room. all of the time. I don't think he sleeps. he just hits things..it's not so annoying though

No comments:

Post a Comment