Thursday, March 19, 2009

bread bugs

Tonight is Thursday night, and typically this is my night to cook. I was kind of excited. I was going to cook manicotti tonight, I love manicotti! The thing is, in the recipe you need bread crumbs for the filling along with the cheese and stuff...Julie was sure we had copious amounts of bread crumbs at the house so we didn't get any at the store. It turns out that she was right! tons and tons of bread crumbs, they were even in the container labeled "bread crumbs". So I find them, and open the container, and it's probably 3 parts bread crumbs, one part beetles. gross. No manicotti tonight, and I can't come up with something to cook on the top of my head for a family of however many people live here or would be here because I just don't like that kind of pressure, and anyways I don't like cooking meat and that's probably what I would have had to do, so it's "fend for your self night" instead of "manicotti night". yea.


also, please be aware of my title for this blog, I thought it was witty.

2 comments:

  1. haha. i love the witty title Eleanor! i'm sorry your dinner plans got messed up. miss you tons! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha it was witty

    and we are very aware that thursday night is your night to cook because that is all you blog about!

    ReplyDelete