Monday, March 23, 2009

one more thing

if my fan isn't on in my room, it will most likely feel like a sauna in here...and that's not so comfortable....except I just sneezed and got goosebumps on my legs like always like if it was cold in here. weird.

haha oh, I think I just sneezed because I did turn on the fan and it made the dust balls in my room go crazy...they were having a party probably...I'm glad the cleaners are cleaning tomorrow, they clean up stairs this week (which is where I am!) and they haven't cleaned my room yet...because it's been to messy, ha that's funny. anyways, it's cleaner-ish now



also, look what one of Deanna's host brothers did the other morning...well I think it was actually one of the older brothers helping him with it.

They were supposed to be hanging clothes out on the clothes line...

No comments:

Post a Comment