Tuesday, March 3, 2009

broccoli and cheese

I think I'll be making chicken pie for dinner tomorrow night, along with broccoli with cheese sauce. Thanks to Emily, because that's what she made for dinner the other night and it sounds delicious. Momma, can you email me the recipe for your cheese sauce?

I may have made a friend today! Her name is Toni, and she's in my art class. We have the practical for that class in an hour and a half so hopefully I'll talk to her in there more too. That would be nice. We are doing pottery today, and I have no clue what I'll be making, I guess I'll just have to wait and see when my creative urge is when I get there. Maybe a tree. I do enjoy trees.

Gosh, this class is on the complete other side of the campus. It's so hot today, just like all other days, but it's annoying so have to walk all the way there, then back home. JCU is very very spread out, it may be around the same amount of students (or maybe even less) than UNCG, but the campus is huge.

I've already had two classes this morning, then a 2 hour break, so I'm in the library now, I have to grab some lunch soon though....I was going to pack my lunch except I woke up to late, so all I have is an apple and that just won't cut it. ok, that's it, lunchtime!

1 comment:

  1. You make pottery trees and ill draw tree. we'll be quite the team. ive been thinking im going to cut out all the trees i draw and assemble them into a forest. but then no one would have postcards! haha.

    your thurs nights should be vegetarian nights! haha.

    nakita and i are sharing groceries and cooking together most of the time, but she always has to add meat to everything. she hates veggies. this is a very difficult situation.

    im glad you can finally learn the pain of living in a spread out campus- youll appreciate uncg so much more now! i appreciate this schools smallness unbevieable much. like the campus is closer to my apt than my classes are back home. thats just not right.

    i have to go get myself dinner, im starved. lets arrange another time to talk again. it was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete